At CoverMyMeds, we have built a nationally recognized best place to work where remarkable people come to make a meaningful difference in technology enabled healthcare. As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you will play a critical role in finding the best and brightest talent in our industries and geographies. Responsible for placing them in roles in which they can contribute in big ways to the success of the company and community.
The Contribution You Will Make:
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll be responsible for a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles at all levels. You’ll own every detail, including, conceiving roles with hiring teams; defining interview processes; designing recruiting programs and search engagements; getting your hires set up for onboarding.
- Partnership with hiring teams: A measure of your success will be the effectiveness of your relationships with hiring teams. This includes building your knowledge of our products and teams, forging strong partnerships with hiring leaders, furthering our diversity recruiting, and closing the deal with the best candidates.
- Candidate experience: You will serve an important role as a brand ambassador and ensure our candidates have a positive experience, regardless of the hiring outcome. This includes supporting candidates through our unique interview process and providing strong feedback during and after.
- Sourcing: Develop creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse, qualified talent pipelines that meet current and future hiring needs.
- Community Relationships: Research and recommend partnerships and events in the business and academic communities that support our diversity strategies.
- Make us better through a continual elevation of our recruiting practices. Regularly inspect how we do things and help us iteratively improve to be the best place for talent to work.
The Capabilities You Will Bring
- You should have 3-5 years of experience owning full life-cycle recruiting for a wide variety of roles at all levels. Experience recruiting in healthcare is a plus; technology is preferred.
- You understand legal considerations in recruiting and how to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- You fully-embrace inclusiveness and diversity.
- You are a collaborative team player.
- You have managed to be innovative in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- You are an authentic communicator who can create connections with anyone.
- You have clear examples of the following capabilities:
- Innovating and improving recruiting practices
- Creating sourcing strategies for diverse talent that successfully engaged passive candidates.
- Developing recruiting processes that improved candidate experience.
- Building strong partnerships with hiring teams.
- Empathetically share and receive feedback and knowledge to help everyone continue improving.
- Influencing leaders that resulted in hiring a remarkable candidate.
Our company culture is a collection of the unique individuals who represent our mission and values. We are looking for people who are motivated to take on challenges and have a passion for helping others. If you don’t feel you check every box, but have relevant skills that can impact this role, please apply! We can grow together.
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson’s Prescription Technology Solutions, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We hire ambitious people and make it a priority to invest in them by providing opportunities to grow their careers and connections within the community. On-site culinary team, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor, a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE, and our employees have great things to say, too.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.