As the Director of Prescription Decision Support, you will partner with the Director of Product to lead an innovation business unit within a hypergrowth healthcare company. You are the voice of the market and will create the strategies needed to achieve user, revenue, and market acquisition goals. You will be key in the ideation and market validation all the way to the go to market and deal execution. The strategies you create should take into account current Electronic Health Record, Health Systems, Prescription Decision Support, ePrescribing trends and partnerships needed to acquire providers while accelerating and generating new revenue streams. Alternatively, you and your team are the experts in provider solutions and workflows to other network stakeholders and customer facing teams across CoverMyMeds. Ultimately, you will evaluate and help establish innovative prescription decision support programs and financial models that expand provider and prescription reach.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and communicate strategies that enable CoverMyMeds to solve prescription medication access & adherence challenges within the provider industry through innovation, superior market positioning, and strong execution
- Partner with various sales teams to consistently meet customer and partner acquisition goals, while focusing on deal quality and long-term viability that will maximize network value and revenue opportunity
- Mentor and coach a team of strategists, solutions engineers and business development team members on the larger strategy and how they can help our customers, partners and users
- Ensure that new strategies, ideas and business relationships have high probability of success by focusing on alignment, setting proper expectations, and accounting for internal and external partners’ ability and pace of execution
- In collaboration with product, build and support business cases to identify and pursue revenue opportunities
- Work with finance, legal, compliance, and privacy to ensure viability of new offerings or evolutions of existing offerings
- Help other teams effectively negotiate deals, evaluate fiscally responsible deals, and close new business while navigating critical partner/customer interactions as an executive sponsor
- Promote transparency and alignment with other teams to keep all stakeholders informed and aligned, and to keep your team working on only the most important things
- Communicate customer feedback and market trends to product, engineering, implementation and other teams to influence the future direction of our network, products and services
- Ensure that your team includes multiple leaders with strong industry knowledge and an ability to influence markets, with a succession plan for each key role
- Strong industry experience and a unique point of view on prescription decision support, use of digital channels to interact with clinicians and the provider workflow
- Track record of success partnering with Providers and their network partners to deliver novel solutions
- Strategic mindset and a strong grasp of the evolving healthcare landscape
- Proven experience managing direct reports, including performance reviews, positive and critical feedback, and professional growth and fulfillment
- Experience managing department budget, including partner incentive costs, personnel compensation, and other non-compensation expenses
- A natural collaborator who seeks out new perspectives and builds trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Thrive in the inherit ambiguity and risk that comes with creating new things
- Devoted to learning, constantly working to improve your domain expertise and insights into our clients’ business needs to influence markets as a thought leader and maximize the value we deliver
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson’s Prescription Technology Solutions, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company. Our mission: Help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment for patients like you and me.
We hire ambitious people and make it a priority to invest in them by providing opportunities to grow their careers and connections within the community. On-site culinary team, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor, a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE, and our employees have great things to say, too.
These requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.